Bong99.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-02 04:42:18

PottsTawanna
Website

The issue was started by the PA fixing

I first felt the burning on Friday.
I think it was Friday.
But anyway, I was sitting in our snug with Belle watching YouTube videos about RVers (jealous?) and way down deep in the end of the cage there was burning.
Of course, I’m no noob.
I knew what it was.
Sometimes, and for reasons I can’t explain, conditions will exist that allow the acid content of my urine to spike and burn a bit of the device contents.
It’s almost always on the head of the thing and, I think, is due to the PA fixing rubbing it so that it becomes irritated and then the extra-acidic urine hits it and boom.
Why does it run that way.
No idea.
What causes the urine to be so extra.
No idea.

I left Belle and went into the bathroom and irrigated the tube with water

The burning stopped.
But then, later that night, I could feel it again right after I peed.
So more water.
And again the next morning, but this time I used soapy water.
Then rinsed.
Felt good.
But…no.
Not enough.
The damage was done and I knew it.
I asked Belle for the key and took the tube off the base ring and found exactly what I knew was going to be there.

A slashing angry red blotch that followed the line of the PA fixing

In the past, this would lead to the device coming off.
Probably for days.
Logically, the device should have come off.
But I couldn’t bring myself to do it.
I just…couldn’t.
And why.
Well, read this post by Doc.

I quoth liberally…    People ask me how I can stay locked for so long

It’s not an easy answer, because there are many factors, but one reason is that I don’t feel locked.
I have a titanium dick and it’s my normal state.
I don’t like taking it off.
It feels wrong.
I like denial, as you know, but when I do get an orgasm; they are some of the best orgasm I have ever had.
Chastity changes you.
It changes your perception of yourself.
Removing my cage is like removing an arm.
Something is missing when it’s off.
These feelings have only grown with time, and I think that’s why those of us fortunate to be locked long term find it so pleasurable and easy to deal with, because we become something new.
We are, as Thumper has said, rewired.
Without my titianium shell, I feel different, somehow incomplete, and wrong.
I mean, aside from the talk of nasty orgasmses and the part where he name drops me, that’s all perfect and all I can do is nod and nod.
It feels so good sometimes to read exactly what’s in your head and how it feels, especially when those things are basically absent from our culture.
So no, I didn’t want to take it off.
But I also didn’t want to get to a place where it would get so bad that I’d have no choice and would need to wait through a prolonged recovery.
So I kind of compromised.
The issue was started by the PA fixing.
So I just took that part out.
Inside the tube was only the normal contents, no other metal.
I hoped that would let the irritated part of the meat settle down.
And, spoilers, it did.
All fixed up now.
No issues at all.
But along the way, something weird happened.

When the contents are in the Steelheart without the fixing (which very rarely happens

but has been the case a handful of times), it’s…well, unfixed.
Meaning it can come out the back.
Which can be helpful if you need to take a (very) quick looksee at its condition, but also it means it’s just kind of bouncing around in there.
The tube of the Steelheart was sized to be just smaller than the diameter of the erection it was designed to contain, but when not in that condition, the contents can be much less filling.
Think clapper in a bell.
That’s very distracting.
And totally ruins the feeling of the Steelheart and its contents being one inseparable unit.
Doc talks about the merging that happens in our brains which is how I’m usually feeling but that extra bit of movement removing the fixing allows shreds that.
So I was locked and felt good about that, but did not like all the extra bobbing about.

What I also found weird were the sounds that came from the Steelheart

At one point yesterday, I was reading something that made me tight and I heard a very strange long, drawn out kind of…I dunno.
Squelching sound.
I can’t describe it.
I looked around me to find the source and realized it was the fucking Steelheart filling up.
I have no clue what was going on there.
And another issue was the little button of meat that would pop through the hole in the end of the tube when it was filled.
I hate that.
But whatever.
Things are all back to normal now.
The fixing is back in, the burned bit is healed (enough), the sounds and little button of pink are gone.
And nothing can be removed from the device without a key.
Bliss.

Tham gia ngày: 22/9/12 Bài viết: 262 Nơi ở:  Thái Hà Phố  Xin link đầu đuôi của trận beef này với Đào Mộ, 10/9/20 lúc 01:05 #370

#2 2020-08-07 11:11:17

GregoryWep
Website

#3 2020-09-04 11:55:08

GregoryWep
Website

Re: The issue was started by the PA fixing

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

Tham gia ngày: 6/8/08 Bài viết: 535 vitteo 200k, 60mb  hellwind2 , 12/9/20 lúc 08:25 #31

Board footer